The Suvarnabhumi International Airport is also known as the new Bangkok International Airport and serves as the primary hub for top Asian airlines, including Thai Airways International, Bangkok Airways, Business Air, Thai Smile, Asia Atlantic Airlines, Jet Asia Airways and Orient Thai Airlines. It is one of the two international airports located in Bangkok, Thailand. Statistics show that the airport caters to a total of 38 million international passengers and 8 million domestic passengers annually. The Suvarnabhumi International Airport is considered to be 6th busiest airport in the Asian region, and the 16th world’s busiest airport. The airport houses the 4th largest single- building airport terminal and the tallest free- standing control tower in the whole world.
Does Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport have free Wifi ?
Each Terminal of the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport provides free WiFi access to its domestic and international passengers. In cooperation with TrueMove, the airport- wide WiFi services can be enjoyed by internet users for a maximum of 2 hours per day. Laptops, smart phones and tablets that have WiFi capabilities can be used to avail of Internet access free of charge.
How to Connect :
- Enable your device’ wireless network connection and search for the SSID network “.@AirportTrueFreeWiFi”
- Launch a browser and access the log- in page of TrueMove H.
- Choose “Get Free WiFI”
- Provide your Full name, Passport No./ ID card and country to get your Username and Password
- Click the “Terms of Service” and connect.
- The Username and password could only provide a total of 2 hours Internet access for free.