Сайт знакомств спайсе Situated in the Eastern region of Changi, Singapore, the Singapore Chang Airport is a primary civilian airport that serves the Republic of Singapore. It is the home base of several well- known airlines, including Singapore Airlines, TigerAir, Jetstar Asia Airways, Singapore Airlines Cargo, SilkAir and Scoot. Aside from these, the Singapore Chang Airport caters to a total of 100 airlines flying to over 80 countries or 300 cities all over the globe. On an annual basis, the public airport services a total of 54 million passengers in its three passenger terminals. This makes the Singapore Chang Airport the 5th busiest in the world and 2nd busiest in Asia in terms of international passenger traffic.
Does Singapore Chang Airport have free wifi ?
http://urfinjusjoinery.ru/repay/gashish-yutub.html The people behind the Singapore Chang Airport truly understand the traveler’s need to stay connected, which is why they have provided three options for internet access. A total of 550 internet stations are available at the airport’s Terminals. However, free WiFi connection is still a top choice in the transit and public areas. Users with laptops, smart phones and tablets will have no trouble connecting to the World Wide Web without any charges.
How to Connect :
enter site Transit Areas
- Connect to the SSID network “#WiFi@Changi”
- Open your internet browser and type a valid website. You will be redirected to the airport’s login page.
- Key in your mobile number. Your one-time password will be sent to you via SMS. If you do not have a Singapore-based number, you can get one from WiFi kiosks or airport information counters.
- Once your one- time password is authenticated, you can proceed to web browsing.
- Turn on your WiFi and connect to the “Wireless@SG network”
- Access the airport’s login page by launching a web browser
- Choose the “StarHub” service provider and key in the login details given.
- Enjoy 1 mbps of internet browsing.